Welcome to Houston’s #1-rated fitness program recognized by The Houston Chronicle and recently 2017 Best Gym in America by Men’s Fitness!
We sincerely look forward to helping you reach your goals. We are committed to creating authentic results using a wellness approach. One look at our results page and reviews online and you’ll notice we’re different than anything you’ve ever seen.
The bottom line: we get people healthy, lean, fit, flexible and strong the right way and have the results to prove it. We’ve had hundreds of transformations time and time again regardless of fitness level. Most importantly, the WG community is second to none!
What some of our clients say about our program
We are NOT a bootcamp, Crossfit, Orange Theory, group exercise class (YMCA, 24 Hour, Barre, Spin) or like any other fitness program and never will be. We wholeheartedly believe in doing things the right way leveraging our world-class expertise and experience.
- Fat loss | Muscle Gain – We have tons of clients who initially come in wanting to lose “weight” but we focus on “FAT loss”. We really specialize in changing our client’s body composition. Leaner, more definition and more muscle in the right places. We also have clients who don’t want to focus on fat loss but instead want to gain muscle. We cater to both by giving this type of client specific nutrition and supplementation advice to reach their goals.
- Dynamic workouts in a group environment – Our program is not random like most. We do our training in “strength cycles” so clients get results in a progressive manner and we change the workouts before there’s ever a chance to plateau or be bored. The workouts could use things ranging from olympic rings, dumbbells, bodyweight movements, sleds, barbells and so much more. We also have plenty of equipment for clients to use.
- Specific nutrition guidance – when, what and how much to eat to reach your goals nutrition is of paramount significance not only to reach your goals but to live longer
- Properly administered bodyfat analysis – bodyfat %, lean body mass and fat mass done regularly to keep you on track. Only checking the scale is a sure fire way to demotivate yourself plus it’s not accurate to use anyway
- Automated Photo Booth Technology – used to track progress with proper lighting. Takes a front, side and back shot and then merges them onto one image. This gives you proof that what we do works….even when you think it isn’t (many people can’t see their own changes so the picture shows it all). That’s why we’ve taken the time to put this together.
- Workouts totally scaleable to your ability – our workouts all have multiple levels but everyone is same in the sore muscle groups. If your legs hurt, the person that’s been doing the program for almost a year is sore in the legs as well. We modify the workouts on a case-by-case basis depending on your strengths and weaknesses. Once you do your first workout you’ll see how.
- Postural corrections – how to fix your posture and increase postural strength to keep it that way. As soon as you walk in the door, we can tell what’s going on with your body.
- Referring out – if there are certain issues that require a professional, we will refer you to someone who we feel strongly can help. We’re partnered with only the best in the industry (massage therapists, chiropractors, workout gear, etc. More will come as we continue to interview the appropriate professionals in various fields)
- Rehabilitation – depending on the injury, we can work around it while simultaneously strengthening other areas of your body. You shouldn’t have to wait for an injury to heal unless it’s severe
- Workouts while traveling – we want to ensure your success so working out while traveling or on vacation is crucial. We have a travel workout recommendations for clients so they don’t skip a beat!
- Education – we’ll not only train you but educate you as well. Having an understanding of WHY you’re doing something is the game changer. Anyone can tell you what to do but do you know why? All of our clients have been through our process and now know HOW to reach their goals as well as WHY. You just need to come armed with the right mindset, ask questions and watch yourself change.
Submit your contact information below and Judith will guide you through the next steps to finding out more about Washington Gym and how we can help you reach your goals!
|Monday||5:30 am||6:30 am||9:00 am||4:30 pm||5:45 pm||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||5:30 am||6:30 am||9:00 am||4:30 pm||5:45 pm||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||5:30 am||6:30 am||9:00 am||4:30 pm||5:45 pm||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||5:30 am||6:30 am||9:00 am||4:30 pm||5:45 pm||7:00 pm|
|Friday||5:30 am||6:30 am||4:30 pm||5:45 pm|